There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. Learn about Dermatologist Dr. Richley, Mohs Surgery and General Dermatology Needs here. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
-When Visiting our office you may be asked questions upon arrival such as
- Your recent travel history
- Further detail of past medical history
- Recent exposure to COVID-19
- When visiting our office you many be asked to wait out in your car until the office has decreased in the amount of people in the building at one given time.
- You are REQUIRED at our office to wear a mask at all times while inside the building. Masks can be medical mask or any type, handmade masks, scarf, bandana or other clothing that fully covers your nose and mouth. Due to limited supply, masks will NOT be available to give to you upon arrival.
Things our office is doing to keep you safe:
- All staff will be wearing masks
- Additional cleaning and sanitation will be done throughout the day on a daily basis.
- Staff temperature checks will be given before each day begins
- We are limiting the amount of people in the office at one given time to below 10.
When you choose Tru North Dermatology and Dermatologist Dr. Richley to take care of your Dermatologic needs you will experience complete and attentive care from check in to check out! Click for information on dermatologic services provided like Mohs Surgery, Cosmetic Procedures, and General Dermatology Needs. Serving the Manistee area and beyond!!